Eds1000 AC Drive for Induction Motors, 200W...375kw
|FOB Price:||US $98 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $98/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Western Union|
- Model NO.: EDS1000
- Output Type: Triple
- Switch Mode: PWM Control
- Voltage of Power Supply: Low Voltage Variable-Frequency Drive
- Nature of DC Power: Voltage Variable-Frequency Drive
- Color: Dark Grey
- User Interface: Integral Programming Keypad and Local LED
- Certifications: ISO9001:2008, CE
- Enclosures: IP20
- Trademark: ENC
- Origin: China
- Application: High-performance Transducer, General Transducer, Single-phase Transducer
- Principle of Work: Vector Control Transducer
- Main Circuit Type: Voltage
- Link of Transformation: AC-DC-AC Variable-Frequency Drive
- Function: Textile Special
- Communications: Integral RS485
- Safety: Driveguard Safe Torque-off
- Motor Control: Sensorless Vector Control
- OEM Service: Accept
- Specification: ISO9001: 2000, EN61800-5-1: 2003, EN61800-3: 2004
- HS Code: 85044090
Descriptions of EDS1000 3 phase AC motor speed controller :
The EDS1000 AC drive gives OEMs, machine builders and end users performance-enhancing motor control in an easy-to-use, compact package.The EDS1000 features sensorless vector control to meet low speed torque demands helping to improve application performance.
With flexible packaging options and an uncomplicated programming structure, this drive can be quickly and easily installed and configured for a variety of applications.
A relay pre-charge limits inrush current.
Variable PWM allows the drive to output more current at low Frequencies(1Hz).
Two analog input channels, including PID capability,offer enhanced application flexibility.
Integral RS485 communications let the drives be used in a multidrop network configuration.
An integral keypad provides out of the box operation using the local potentiometer and control keys.
150% overload for 60 seconds or 200% overload for 0.5 seconds provides robust ovrload protection.
Timer, Counter, Basic Logic functions can reduce hardware design costs and simplify control schemes.
Sensorless Vector Control develops high torque over a wide speed range and adapts to individual motor characteristics.
Ratings of EDS1000 3 phase series AC motor speed controller:
Why Buy a speed controller
Mechanical, electrical, and fluid power adjustable speed drives are available that offer some of the aforementioned benefits.
None combine all of the advantages of a speed controller:
1. Variable speed and flow capability with standard induction motor.
a. Improved process control.
b. Energy savings.
2. Reduced voltage starting characteristics.
a. Soft start/smooth acceleration.
b. Reduces power supply problems in the facility.
c. Reduces motor heating and stress.
3. Used with standard AC induction motor.
Where are speed controller Applications
Industry segments are important, because many applications are industry specific. Some classic VFD applications for various
industries are provided below:
1. HVAC, fans and pumps.
2. Food Processing: agitators, mixers, conveyors for food transport, packaging and bottling, preparation machines (slicers,dicers, choppers), extruders, fans and pumps.
3. Petrochemicals: deep well pumps, oil field recovery, local distribution pumps, fans and pumps.
4. Mining and Metals: reheat furnaces, cooling beds, run in/out tables, fans and pumps.
5. Pulp and Paper/Forest Producers: washers, kilns, slitters, deckers, chippers, saws, sanders, peelers, de-barkers, fans and pumps, vacuum removal systems.
6. Machine Tool: replace spindle drives, grinders, saws, lathes, tool positioning drives, balancing machines, fans and pumps.
7. Transportation: material handling conveyors, cranes and hoists, small vehicle drives, fans and pumps.
8. Any machine or process that can be improved by varying speed or flow is a candidate for a VFD
The looking of ENCOM:
Industry-leading Technology and Profssional Service:
- We have been specialized in these energy saving area for 10 years in China. And 7-year export's experience get good word-of-mouth from costomers.
- All the products are approved by CE, ISO9001-2008 and in line with local import laws and regulations.
- All the products are carefully packed to ensure they reach you in perfect condition.
Visit the Encom Support Center www.enc.net.cn/en to get more information .
• 1 phase Voltage: 200V...240V
• 3-phase Voltage: 200V...240V, 320V...460V
• Frequency:47 to 63 Hz
• Logic Control Ride Through: >0.5 seconds, 2 seconds typical
• Voltage: Adjustable from 0V to rated motor voltage
• Intermittent Current: 150% for 60 seconds
Output Voltage Range/
• Voltage: Adjustable from 0V to rated motor voltage
• Intermittent Current: 150% for 60 seconds, 200% for 0.5 seconds
• Volts per Hertz
• Sensorless Vector Control
|Application||• Open loop speed conrol|
• -10^50 °C (14^122 °F) with specified distance between drives or: -10^40 °C (14^104 °F) Zero Stacked
• Storage Temperature: -40...70 °C (-40...158 °F )
• Digital input within + 0.01 of set frequency
• Analog input within 0.2 of maximum output frequency
• 24V sink or source control
• 3 dedicated inputs for start, stop and reverse
• 2 programmable inputs for functions such as preset speed, jog,etc 0^10V and 4^20 mA
• 1 programmable form C relay output
|Dynamic Braking||• 7th IGBT included on all ratings|
• Input • Output • Ratings
Voltage Class Voltage Class
200V...260V,1Ø 0...230V,3 Ø 0.2Kw...1.5K(0.25...2Hp)
320V...460V,3 Ø 0...400V, 3 Ø 0.75Kw...1.5Kw(1...2Hp)
|Communications||• Integral RS485 with Modbus RTU/DSI|